Monday, October 7, 2013

Garnier Fructis: Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner


Hi All,

I had the opportunity to run to my local Walmart and came across a sale on Garnier Fructis recently.  These products at first glance is easy to walk past in the isle of many, many other products in the beauty department.  I remember seeing the commercials and thinking...can this really work on my 4a/b curly hair?  I was willing to find out at the awesome price of $3 per item.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo:

This product comes in another version that is labelled as being for Dry, Damaged hair.  The product that I purchased (above) was for Extra-Dry, Damaged hair.  My curly hair needs all the extra moisture that it can get, so I knew that the more advertised moisture on the label, the better it may perform.  I can say that the product lathers really easily and the smell is amazing, it smells both fresh and fruity.  Yummy!!  The consistency of the shampoo is like maple syrup...without the stickiness.  I would have to say that a little will go a long way with this product and it left my hair clean and soft but not stripped.  I only needed to apply the shampoo once to get my hair clean.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner:

I really wish that this conditioner came in an extra-dry version like the shampoo.  It had a good amount of slip when applied but I think if it had the added moisturisers like the shampoo that it would have been perfect.  The smell of the product mimics that of the shampoo and a little goes a long way as well. After rinsing out the conditioner my hair felt soft and hydrated. I think when I use this product next, I will add some olive oil to the mix and see how it goes.

The verdict:
I will definitely keep these two products in my rotation.  These products smell great and make my hair soft and supple.  Try these two products and let me know how you felt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment